The West Bengal Public Staff Service Commission has issued a notification for filling up 414 vacancies for the recruitment to the post of LDC, Assistants(Group-C), Bhumi sahayak, Amin, Draftsman, Veterinary pharmacist and Krishi Prayukti sahayak against the advertisement number 02/WBSSC/SRD/2014. The written exam successfully conducted for this SRD (Special Recruitment Drive) on 8 February 2015.
The West Bengal SSC Preliminary exam 2015 question paper comprised of two parts namely
Part-I English (30 marks), General studies(40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks);
Part-II papers were of English (50 marks), Bengali/Hindi/IUrdu/Nepal (50 marks).
The Part-I exam was conducted for 1:30 hours and Part-II was conducted for 1 hour respectively.
Huge number of candidates have appeared in this WBSSC SRD recruitment Preliminary Exam 2015 and looking to find the Solved Question set for WB SSC Preliminary Exam 2015 Paper I & Paper II. The candidates can follow the below given procedure to check the answer keys for WBSSC SRD recruitment.
How to check the answer key for WBSSC SRD recruitment 2015 Preliminary Exams 8-2-2015?
1. Access the website http://www.wbssc.gov.in/
2. In the home page, keep the cursor on results and click on Results and then on results for written examination
3. Select the link ” Answer keys for SRD 8 Feb 2015″
4. Now, the PDF will be downloaded for SRD 2015
5. Open the available file and compare with your answers.