The Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notification for filling up 438 vacancies for the recruitment to the post of Staff nurse. The selection of the candidates for RRB Paramedical Recruitment will be made on the basis of conducting written exam and this written exam was held on 8 February 2015 at various exam centers of various regions all over India .
List of RRB Regions where Paramedical Recruitment 2015 have been conducted:
1. Ahmedabad: www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
2. Ajmer: www.rrbajmer.org
3. Allahabad: www.rrbald.nic.in
4. Bhopal: www.rrbbpl.nic.in
5. Bhubaneswar: www.rrbbbs.gov.in
6. Bilaspur: www.rrbbbs.gov.in
7. Chandigarh: www.rrbcdg.gov.in
8. Chennai : www.rrbchennai.net
9. Gorakhpur: www.rrbgkp.gov.in
10. Guwahati: www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
11. Jammu and srinagar: www.rrbjammu.nic.in
12. Kolkata: www.rrbkolkata.org
13. Malda: www.rrbmalda.gov.in
14. Mumbai: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
16. Patna: www.rrbpatna.gov.in
17. Ranchi : www.rrbranchi.org
18. Secunderabad: www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
19. Thiruvanathapuram: www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net.
Huge number of candidates have applied and those candidates who appeared in the written exam is now eagerly waiting to check the answer keys. All the questions of RRB Staff Nurse Exam 2015 were of objective type multiple choice questions and the medium of question paper was in English, Hindi, Urdu and local language. The exam pattern comprised of questions from the subjects that are general Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science. There were total of 100 questions, and negative marks of 1/3 mark will be deducted for each and every wrong answers chosen by the candidates.
The answers for RRB Staff nurse recruitment written exam 2015 can be checked in the official portal of Railway Recruitment Board.