Lots of aspirants who know the upcoming SI Recruitment decided to apply for the recruitment because they have the degree qualification in different stream and have the required physical standard for the post. If you want to see the notification, you must read the employment news otherwise visit the portal regularly. The name of the portal is www.uppbpb.gov.in. Selection of qualified candidates will be made through the written exam, Personal Interview and as well as the Medical exam. One who cross all the level successfully will get one of the SI post. As the qualification required is the degree, so the syllabus will be in the same level. You may get the syllabus and previous year papers through the same link.
For recruiting 2500 vacant positions in the Sub Inspector Post, the recruitment department will announce the notification soon. After the Notification, the online application for applying the recruitment of SI will be available for some days. You may be find the syllabus in the notification. You may also see the exam pattern in the notification. So, do not forget to see the notification. You can get all the details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc in the same notification.
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam 2015 Question Paper Pattern & Structure:
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam 2015 will be conducted as Preliminary & Main Written Test. UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam 2015 Preliminary Question Paper comprised of 300 questions from Current Affairs & General Knowledge (150), Numerical Ability (75) & Logical Ability (75).
UP Police SI Preliminary Exam 2015 Syllabus will be as below:
- Indian Constitution
- Specific knowledge about Education, Culture and Social Custom of Uttar Pradesh
- Revenue, Police and General Administration System in Uttar Pradesh
- Protection of Women and Children
- Basics/Fundamental of Information & Communication Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Basics of Language-Hindi Grammar
- Current events of National and International importance
- Important Personalities
- Important Places
- Main Committees and Commissions
- Burning Issues and Disputes
- Major Settlements
- Judicial Decisions
- Books and Authors
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
UP Uttar Pradesh SI (Sub Inspector) Main Exam 2015 Pattern comprised of Questions from General Hindi, Constitution, Physical Ability 75, Intelligibility ability 50, Rationality Ability 75 General aptitude/ general mentality, Numerical & reasoning test.
You can also download sample question papers of UP Police SI Written Test 2015 & Previous Question Papers Online: