The number of vacancies in the Junior Executive posts is 152 out of total number of vacancies which is 322. The remaining vacancies are in various posts such as Deputy Company secretary, Dy.General Manager and Manager in various departments. As the vacancies in JE are in different departments, the syllabus for the Junior Executive is varied respectively. The different departments in which the Junior Executive posts are left are Finance, Human Resource, Commercial, Law, Official Language, Technical and Corporate Affairs. Maximum number of questions will be taken from the subject and remaining questions will be taken from GK, General intelligence, general aptitude, English, etc.
List of Vacancies:
- Deputy Company Secretary 1
- Deputy General Manager (Commercial) 1
- Deputy General Manager (Human Resource) 7
- Deputy General Manager (Information Technology) 5
- Deputy General Manager (Fire Services) 2
- Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations) 6
- Manager (Corporate Affairs) 2
- Manager (Fire Services) 13
- Manager (Finance) 24
- Manager (Human Resource) 27
- Manager (Information Technology) 20
- Manager (Technical) 4
- Manager (Official Language) 2
- Manager (Commercial) 3
- Manager (Cargo) 5
- Manager (Law) 18
- Manager (Economic Planning) 2
- Manager (Architecture) 4
- Manager (Public Relations) 5
- Manager (Airport Operations) 17
- Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs) 2
- Junior Executive (Finance) 30
- Junior Executive (Technical) 30
- Junior Executive (Cargo) 25
- Junior Executive (Human Resource) 30
- Junior Executive (Commercial) 20
- Junior Executive (Law) 15
- Junior Executive (Official Language) 2
So many aspirants who have the relevant qualification according to the Junior executive post have applied for the post via online from 11th May 2015 to 10th June 2015. All the applicants started their exam preparation already. However they want to refer the current syllabus for the Airport India Junior executive exam 2015 to study each and every topic accordingly. Also they want to know the exam pattern for preparing the exam accordingly. However the last date for completion of Step 1 for registering the Airport India recruitment via the online application will be on 10th June 2015. After depositing the examination fee on 15th June 2015, the candidates must completing Step 2 of online registration within 20th June 2015.
As part of Selection Process of Airport India Recruitment 2015,Written test will be held at Deli / Mumbai / kolkata chennia/ Guwahati / Allahabad / Ahmedabad / Hyderabad / Nagaur and Thiruvananthapuram.
Download your syllabus from the link www.aai.aero.