Each year Uttar Pradesh government organizes the Joint Entrance Exam for giving admission to only the eligible students for BEd course. Notification for this JEE and the availability of online application form for this JEE are expected in the month of February according to last year for the admission of students into BEd courses for the academic year 2019-16. All who have interest in studying BEd and have completed their graduation degree with more than 50 % are eligible to apply. For your convenience here Step by Step Procedure for Online Submission for Application form for BEd is provided. Uttar Pradesh BEd Entrance Exam 2015 will be conducted on 23 April 2015 ( As per Last Year 2014 Exam Date).
Check Step by Step Procedure to apply Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application 2015:
- When you log on to the www.upbed.nic.in, you first register yourself there for further process. There you fill all your details correctly according to your certificates.
- After that you login to your id and then apply online. Give valid E-mail id wherever need. Because you can get the information via E-mail id sometimes.
- You make the payment through online banking or via SBI E-Challan. You can deposit the fee for BEd Entrance Examination through E-challan in any one of the SBI Bank.
- After depositing the fee, you complete your online application and upload your recent color photograph and signature as required size and format.
- Take print out of the duly filled application form before submitting it. You may be send the printout of the application form for BEd Entrance Exam to the given address by speed post.
To download Uttar Prdesh BEd Admission 2015 Form & Notification: Click Here