Lots of applications were received through the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission web portal for applying the Assistant Forest Conservator exam. As the exam had been started on 9th April 2015 in various allotted exam centers in Uttar Pradesh with the common subjects of General Hindi and General Study, all the aspirants are looking to find the Answers for all objective type questions for all the subjects they applied and given the written test.
The Assistant Forest Conservator exam had six different papers. Paper I will have questions related with general Hindi for 300 marks. All questions will be in multiple choice type. Paper II will have questions from general studies for 300 marks.
General Hindi , General Study Objective type had been conducted on 9 April 2015
Other papers had questions related with the optional subjects.
- Botany Paper 1 & 2 : 10 April 2015
- Zoology Paper 1 & 2 : 11 April 2015
- Agriculture: 12 April 2015
- agriculture engineering Paper 1 & 2: 12 April 2015
- Chemistry: 13 April 2015
- Chemistry engineering Paper 1 & 2: 13 April 2015
- Forestry Paper 1 & 2: 14 April 2015
- Geological Science Paper 1 & 2: 15 April 2015
- Maths:: 13 April 2015
- Statistics Paper 1 & 2: 16 April 2015
- Physics Paper 1 & 2: 17 April 2015
- Civil engineering : 18 April 2015
- Mechanical Engineering Paper 1 & 2: 18 April 2015
Only the selected candidates from the written exam will go for the Personal Interview. You can download the answer key of various question papers set Subject wise Online at