So Here, Candidates who are already checking their Answer Key of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dec 2014 Question set can calculate their expected cut-off marks in each section of the question papers. Based on Previous Year TNPSC Group 4 Exam Performance Analysis and Current Year 2014 TNPSC Group 4 Exam Performance Analysis received from lot of candidates, TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut-off Score will be published before the original cut-off merit selection list which will be published officially at portal www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut-off Score Calculator Category Wise:
Latest Updates from NR IAS Academy, NPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks as 150 (+ or – 5 correct questions) in their Group 4 answer key.
General Studies or GK: 65 would be expected high cut-off score
As General Tamil is little difficult compare to General English, 80 is expected high cut-off score for Tamil where as 85 is good cut-off for English Paper.
TNPSC Group 4 Dec 2014 (General Studies) Question Pattern Analysis:
- Science had total of 17 questions in which physics: 3 questions; Chemistry: 7 quesitons; Zoology: 6 Questions; Botany:1 Question;
- Indian Polity had 12 Questions
- Economics had total of 6 Questions.
- History had 15 Questions
- Geography: 3 Questions
- General Knowledge had total of 6 Questions and covered from below sections
- Books and author:1 Questions
- Road Transport:1 Questions
- Prime Ministers: 1 Questions
- Indian States : Agriculture Production:1 Questions
- Institution and Locations:1 Questions
- International Organizations:1 Questions
- Current Affairs had total of 16 Questions
- Sports – Personalities:1 Questions
- Fine Arts – Personalities:1 Questions
- Countries of Worlds: 3 Questions
- Lokhsabha Elections – Tamilnadu: 1 Questions
- Information Technology: 1 Questions
- Important Days:2 Questions
- Science and Tech in India: 1 Questions
- Awards: 2 Questions
- Indian States – Unique Schemes:1 Questions
- Book and Author – 1 Questions
- World Events – 1 Questions
- Religious Heads : 1 Questions
- Aptitude had 25 questions
There are total of 100 questions from GK.
For Male/Female Candidates expected Cut-off Category wise:
- OC/General: 152(+/-5)
- BC : 148 (+/-5)
- BC (Muslim): 146 (+/-5)
- MBC: 147 (+/-5)
- SC: 144 (+/-5)
- SC (A): 140 (+/-5)
- ST: 140 (+/-5)
Candidates who like to check their expected cut-off score in the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dec 2014, they must Answer to below questions and calculate their expected cut-off score in the TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
How to calculate cut-off marks for TNPSC Group 4 Exams or Steps to find your expected Cut-off in TNPSC Group 4 Exam using Cut-off Calculator:
1. Under which Community (or) Category you are coming from in the list below:
- BC (Muslim)
- SC (A)
2. Gender *: MALE or FEMALE (Category) will also be considered while calculating cut-off merit score.
3. How Many Correct Questions & exact number of correct Answers based on Answer Key Published Officially:
- Below 125
- Above 180
4. How many Correct Answers in GK:
5. How Many Correct Answers in General Tamil:
6. How Many Correct Answers in General English:
Based on all above listed criteria, expected cut-off score for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2014 will be calculated, Once you provide all these information, you can know the expected cut-off results online immediately.