The eligible criteria to apply for this position is that the candidates should have possessed B.E/B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics) with a minimum of 60% from the recognized university/college. The selection process of this DMRC 2015 recruitment will be made on the basis of conducting written test, skill test, interview and Group discussion. The age limit to apply for this position is that the candidate should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years and age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
List of Posts vacant at DMRC Recruitment 2015:
1. Assistant manager of electrical- 11 posts
2. Assistant Manager of S&T- 5 posts
3. Assistant Manager of HR- 4 posts
4. Assistant Manager of Finance- 6 posts
5. Assistant Manager of IT- 2 posts
6. Assistant Manager of operations- 5 posts
7. Assistant Manager of fire- 2 posts
8. Assistant company secretary- 1 post
9. Assistant Manager/Corporate Communication- 1 post
10. Assistant Programmer- 28 posts
11. Stenographer- 25 posts
12. Junior Engineer(civil)- 50 posts
13. Junior Engineer(Electrical)- 20 posts
14. Junior Engineer(Signal and Telecom)- 27 posts
15. Legal Assistant- 2 posts.
The candidates can access the official site of DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com to download the model question paper, syllabus and test pattern. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 exam consists of two Papers. The Paper-I comprises of questions from the subjects of English(30 Marks), General awareness(30 Marks), Quantitative aptitude(30 Marks) and Logical ability(30 Marks), whereas Paper-II consists of Paragraph writing, Comprehension and Essay and Questions on science and Technology matter. The paper-I will consists of 120 marks question paper and all the questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions. And the paper-II will be of subjective type questions. The time duration of each paper will be 150 minutes and no negative marks will be given for the wrong answers.