There will be total of 109 vacancies for various posts. Salary would be pay scale of Rs 9300-34800, and grade pay of 5400 Rs. Here you can find Posts name & no of vacancies listed below.
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector)
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)
- State Accounts Service
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- District Organiser,Tribal Welfare
- Labour Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Area Organiser
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Director Food/Food Officer
- Project Officer, Social /Rural Intensive Literacy Project
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tehsildar)
- Assistant Superintendent Land Records
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Transport Sub-Inspector
- Co-operative Inspector
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Assistant Jailor
The selection process of the recruitment will be made on the basis of conducting preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview. Would you like to know the exam dates for preliminary and main exam?
The Chhattisgarh State service preliminary exam will be conducted on 10 May 2015
The Chhattisgarh State service main exam will be conducted on 22 August 2015 to 25 August 2015 and the exam will be conducted from 10 AM to 12 PM and 3PM to 5PM.
The exam will be conducted on the centres of Ambikapur, Baikunthpur, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg bhilai, Dantewada, Jagdalpur, Janjgir, Jashpurm, Kabirdham, Kanker, Korba, Maha mudra, Raipur, Raigarh and Rajnandgaon. And the main exam centres will be Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg Bhilai, Jadgalpur and Raipur.
To know the detailed vacancy list of Chhattisgarh State Service Written Examthe candidates can log on to the official site of Chattisgarh public service commission website www.psc.cg.gov.in.