The summed up vacancies of the post Constable and SI are 299 which will be filled by Bihar Staff Selection Commission after finishing all the recruitment process with qualified and skillful persons. The number of vacancies is differed regarding with the category of the people of Bihar.
Bihar Police Bharti Constable Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
There will be MCQ based questions carries 1 mark for each correct answer and for each incorrect answer 0.2 marks will be deducted. Written exam will carry total 100 marks and will be conducted for total 2 hour 15 minutes time duration.
1. General Hindi
2. General knowledge: GK questions will be asked from following subjects:
- History ,
- Indian constitution
- Panchvarishiy yojana
- Freedom revolution
- current affairs & current event
- Science progress
- National and International ward
- Sport & important events
3. Optional subject: Two Optional subjects must be answered from below subjects:
- Ancient history
- Public administration Indian constitution
- Political science
For downloading the more detailed syllabus and model question paper log on to the website:http://bssc.bih.nic.in.