Vast number of aspirants who want to serve as School Assistant have attended the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test 2015 on various dates from 9th May to 11th May 2015 in so many exam centers across Andhra Pradesh. This TET was organized by the Department of School Education of Andhra Pradesh as usual. The recruitment was notified specially for filling school assistants for different languages.
AP TET cum TRT 2018-15 Recruitment Vacancies posts Names:
- School Assistant Languages
- School Assistant Non Languages
- Language Pandit
- Physical Education Teacher
- Secondary Grade Teacher
- Special Schools – School Assistant(Language)
- Special Schools – School Assistant(Non-Language)
- Special Schools – Language Pandit
- Special Schools – Secondary Grade Teacher
AP TET cum TRT May 2015 Answer Key & Solved Papers Online:
The exam paper of TET cum TRT 2015 had four parts which comprised questions from the following topics general knowledge & current affairs, Child development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and English. Language 1 was chosen by the candidates according to their educational qualification. The different languages which were chosen by the candidates for writing the TET are Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya and Sanskrit.
The marks for the different topics was varied. However the maximum marks allotted for the optional subject ie language 1 which was 70. 30 marks was allotted for each of the following papers ie Child development & Pedagogy and English. Methodology of language 1 and English paper had 10 different aspects. Answer key will be released according to your language option.
List of Topics in each part:
- Part I- General Knowledge and Current Affairs : Marks 10
- Part II- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Marks
- 1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- 2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- 3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
- Part III- Language I Content and Methodology (Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) : 70 Marks
- Part IV- Language II Content and Methodology (English) : 30 Marks
(1) Parts of Speech
(3) Active voice & Passive voice
(4) Prepositions and Articles
(5) Degrees of comparison
(7) Verbs ? Main Verbs ? Auxiliary Verbs
(8) Adverbs ? Types of Adverbs
(9) Conjunction ? coordinating conjunction ? subordinating conjunction.
(10) Direct and Indirect speech
(11) Questions and question tags
(12) Types of sentences ? simple, compound and complex ? synthesis of sentences
(13) Phrases ? uses of phrases.
(14) Composition ? letter writing ? pr?cis writing
(16) Vocabulary ? Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings
2. Objectives of teaching English.
3. Phonetics / Transcription.
4. Development of Language skills.
5. Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:
6. Teaching of structures and vocabulary.
7. Teaching learning materials in English.
8. Lesson Planning.
9. Curriculum & Textbooks ? Importance and its need.
10. Evaluation in English language
As per the latest official announcement from Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Cum TRT 15, Tentative & Initial Answer Key of AP Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test 2015 conducted on 9th, 10th & 11th May 2015 will be published and available online on 18th May 2015 and Candidates can send their objection if any on published initial key from 19th May 215 to 25th May 2015.
Final Key Answer of AP TET-cum-TRT 2015 will be published on 27th May 2015.
Candidates can download the AP TET-Cum-TRT 2015 Answer Key online at http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ in PDF format for various question sets A, B, C & D.