Lots of candidates who have possessed Bachelor’s Degree other than BFA and BAOL with atleast 50% marks and are working in a school have applied for the BEd Entrance Test in Andhra University to get BEd Admission for the year 2019-16. The application process was started with the sale of application which was on 8th July 2015. The last date of receipt of filled application was on 30th July 2015. With late fee of Rs.300/-, the last date for receipt of application was on 5th August 2015. All the eligible applicants will write the BEd entrance Test on 16th August 2015. The BEd entrance test is organized by the Andhra University School of Education.
The BEd entrance test will be held for two hours in the morning shift from 10 am to 12 noon.The Andhra University SDE BEd entrance test will be conducted in nine different pre located centers.
List of exam centers for Andhra University SDE BEd Entrance Test 2015:
(1) Govt. College, Srikakulam
(2) M.R.College of Education, Vizianagaram
(3) School of Distance Education, A.U., Visakhapatnam
(4) Adithya College of Education, Kakinada
(5) IASE, Govt. College, Rajahmundry
(6) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram
(7) A.L.College of Education, Guntur
(8) CSR Sarma College, Ongole
(9) Sarvodaya College, Nellore.
Question paper of Andhra University SDE BEd entrance test will contain 150 mcqs from three various topics like Gk & teaching aptitude, general English and Methodology as per candidates’ subject. Number of questions in GK & teaching aptitude and g.English will be same ie 25. Whereas that in Methodology will be 100. It is expected that you can download the Admit card for the BEd entrance test which will be available from one week before the exam date from the official link.
Follow the below steps to download Andhra University SDE BEd Entrance Test August 2015 Admit Card Online:
- Visit the site: http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde/
- Select the option to Download Admit Card for Andhra University SDE BEd Entrance Test 2015.
- Select the exam name BEd entrance test 2015
- Provide important information related you such as Register Number or Application Number & DOB and submit
- See the exam center with your Registration Number in the Hall Ticket and print the admit card.